How to maintain tires
Like every sector, construction field has also
by：Tanco Tire,Timax Tyre 2020-09-12
First of all, we will discuss that why this machine is called excavator! The term excavator is taken from excavate, which means remove something after digging out. Excavator is a machine, which digs out. Before the invention of this machine, the task of digging out was done by the people with buckets or with their hands. This process consumes too much man power. So to save that power, science made this machine, which does the same work with lesser power and time.
This machine is generally called an Excavator, but it can also be known as 360-degree, diggers or JCB. It is called 360-degree because it can rotate the entire machine at the angle of 360 at the same place and called as digger because it digs out hole at any place.
Digging out a hole is its prime work, but with enhance in the technology, it can be used for several other works like removing heavy material from one place to another, breaking of heavy rocks, road repairing or in any natural problem like removing ice, soil from roads in the case of any landscape and so on.
It is not easy to operate this heavy machine. There are multiple buttons and levers, which are used to perform different tasks. An operator inside the machine operates and rotates this machine at the angle of 360 degree.
This become has become the backbone of the construction sector as it can be seen easily at any location, where something is going to build. Whether the construction is of a building, digging a hole, repairing a road or to carry out any heavy load, this used is used.
Since, it is very heavy machine, so it takes so much time to be made. Some of its essential parts are:
1. Arm or stick- A very essential part of the machine, which is operated with a hydraulic pump. This part is called arm or stick because it has a long structure and looks like a human's arm. It is used to move the bucket or boom.
2. Boom- Another part of this machine, whose one side is connected to arm of the machine and another side, is connected with the bucket. It takes the load of bucket and operated by a hydraulic pump.
3. Bucket- The main purpose to make this machine was to hold heavy things and this task is done by the bucket. It is like a bucket, which holds the heavy material inside it. At its one side, it can have teeth or not. The teeth are used to break the material.
4. Cab- The place, where the controller of the excavator sits. All the levers and the buttons, which are used to control its part are handled by the driver, sits in the cab.
5. Undercarriage- The lower part of the machine, which takes all the load of the machine on its tires or crawler. An excavator with tires cannot work properly in mud or send, but if has crawler than, it is very easy to move on that.